Our silicone dummy clips (soother holders) are a brilliant solution to stop little ones from losing their dummies. Made from the same silicone beads as our teething jewellery and with two natural wooden beads, our dummy clips not only stop your little ones from dropping their dummies they look great as well!
Safety is of paramount importance to us and we are proud that our dummy clips have been tested by an independent UK testing house to ensure that they compliant with British Safety Standards BSEN 12586:2007.
All of our dummy clips come with the following warnings for your child's safety:
- Inspect the soother clip carefully before each use and throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Never lengthen the soother holder
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing as there is a risk of strangulation.
- Only attach the soother holder to clothing.
- The soother holder is not to be used when the baby is in a cot, bed or crib and should only be used under the supervision of an adult.
-The soother holder is not to be used as a toy or a teether.
-The soother holder is compliant with BSEN 12586:2007.
Dummy clips can be washed gently in warm soapy water and left to dry. Do not soak the metal part of the clip as this may cause rusting. If the metal clip does get wet dry the clip immediately. Do not use any other cleaning solutions or cleaning sprays as this may compromise the quality of the dummy clip.